Updating your annual earnings
You must notify AUSTRAC when your declared earnings figure changes from the previous year to ensure you will be invoiced the correct amount (if anything) for your industry contribution levy. You must do this within 14 days of finalising your annual financial reports or statements.
Calculating your earnings
If you are an authorised deposit-taking institution (ADI), or related to an ADI, your earnings comprise profit before tax, depreciation and amortisation (PBTDA). If you are not an ADI, your earnings comprise earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA). Note that in both cases, earnings is not gross revenue.
How to update your business earnings
Update your business details through your AUSTRAC Online account.
- Log in to AUSTRAC Online.
- Download the AUSTRAC Business Profile Form (ABPF) to access and edit your details (it will be auto-filled).
- Access your details via the Business Profile tab under the My Business page.
- Update your business's details and click Submit when complete.
- Once you have submitted the ABPF, click Go to Submission Confirmation Page to save and print or email a copy of the completed form for your records.
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.