One of our obligations as an Australian Government agency is to communicate important aspects of how we operate and how well we are performing. This transparency helps foster trust, confidence and willing compliance from those we regulate.
Our annual report is the main way we report each year to Parliament (through the Minister). It outlines our activities and performance during each financial year.
AUSTRAC annual report 2021-22
The AUSTRAC annual report 2021–22 was tabled in Parliament on 21 October 2022.
Past annual reports
- AUSTRAC annual report 2020-21 (PDF, 3.93MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2019–20 (PDF, 4.24MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2018–19 (PDF, 2.6MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2017-18 (PDF, 4MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2016-17 (PDF, 2.8MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2015-16 (PDF, 6MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2014-15 (PDF, 3.3MB)
- AUSTRAC annual report 2013-14 (PDF, 6MB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.