One of our obligations as an Australian Government agency is to communicate important aspects of how we operate and how well we are performing. This transparency helps foster trust, confidence and willing compliance from those we regulate.
Our corporate plan outlines how we will achieve our purpose of building resilience in the financial system and using financial intelligence and regulation to disrupt money laundering, terrorism financing and other serious crime.
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2023-2027 (PDF, 3.29MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2022-2026 (PDF, 3.04MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2021-2025 (PDF, 1.73MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2020-2024 (PDF, 1.77MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2019-2023 (PDF, 2.28MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2018–2022 (PDF, 2.1MB)
- AUSTRAC corporate plan 2017–2021 (PDF, 2.1MB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.