AUSTRAC contracts list
Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 1 January to 31 December 2023 (2023 Calendar Year).
Pursuant to the Senate Order for entity contracts, a downloadable report (available from AusTender) sets out contracts entered into by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC), which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) and which:
- have not been fully performed as at 31 December 2023, or
- which have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 31 December 2023.
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
The accountable authority of AUSTRAC has assured that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
All procurement contracts required to be listed pursuant to the Senate Order can be found on the Senate Order: AusTender (tenders.gov.au).
Estimated cost of complying with this Order: $3,402
The method used to calculate this estimate is based on the average salary level of each staff member involved, the hours dedicated to the task and associated administrative costs.
Previous internet listings
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2022-23 financial year (PDF, 616 KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relation to the period 2022 calendar year (PDF, 613 KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2021-22 financial year (PDF, 320KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2021 calendar year (PDF, 194KB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.