AUSTRAC contracts list
Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022 (2021/2022 financial year).
Pursuant to the Senate Order for entity contracts, a downloadable report (available from AusTender) sets out contracts entered into by the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC), which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) and which:
- have not been fully performed as at 30 June 2022; or
- which have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2022.
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
The accountable authority of AUSTRAC has assured that the listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
All procurement contracts required to be listed pursuant to the Senate Order can be found on the AusTender website.
Estimated cost of complying with this Order: approximately $3,000.00.
This estimate has been calculated on the basis of time spent by procurement staff producing this information and an officer placing the entry on AUSTRAC’s website.
Previous internet listings
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2021 calendar year (PDF, 194KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2020-21 financial year (PDF, 156KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2020 calendar year (PDF, 160KB)
- AUSTRAC Senate Order for entity contracts listing relating to the period 2019-20 financial year (PDF, 587KB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.