Remittance Sector Register and remittance registration actions
Any business that provides designated remittance services must be registered with AUSTRAC.
- Find out more about obligations for remittance service providers
- Find out more about the issue of unregistered remittance dealers.
We maintain a list of registered remittance service providers and have the authority to publish that register.
You can find out if a particular remittance service provider is registered by searching the Remittance Sector Register.
- You can search by their legal name or trading name by entering at least three characters. The more characters you enter, the more accurate your search is likely to be. Search results are limited to 200 records.
- You can search by their ACN, ABN or ARBN by entering the full number without spaces.
You will see the legal name, trading name/s, ACN, ABN and ARBN (if relevant) and the registered address. If you see an exclamation mark in a yellow circle, that means conditions have been imposed on the remittance service provider. You can see these conditions in the PDF file (although not all conditions are always published).
While we make every effort to keep the register up to date, there may be a delay between AUSTRAC receiving new or changed details and publishing the information.
Remittance registration actions
We can refuse your application. We can also suspend, cancel or refuse to renew your registration if we think your business or organisation poses an unacceptable risk of money laundering, terrorism financing, people smuggling or other serious crime. We can also impose conditions on your registration if we identify an unacceptable risk in your business or organisation, or its operation.
We can publish the names of the remittance service providers who are the subject of such decisions, and we may choose to publish the notice.
We can also revoke a decision.
Find out more about the consequences of not complying.
Cancellation of registration of remittance service providers
- 2 March 2020 - Cryptocurrency Transaction Machines Pty Ltd
- 21 February 2020 - Wealthy Asia International Pty Ltd
- 8 January 2020 - Azure Kingfisher Trading Pty Ltd
- 22 July 2019 - Sun TTS Pty Ltd
- 26 April 2019 - The Wisdom Gold 1992 Pty Ltd
- 26 April 2019 - Real Money Transfer Pty. Ltd
- 6 December 2018 - Treasure Chest Trading Pty Ltd
- 6 December 2018 - Ghadir Group Pty Ltd
- 23 October 2017 - Abdullah Mosawi
- 11 October 2016 - Mujtaba Musawi
- 29 July 2016 - SMX Services Pty Ltd
- 29 July 2016 - Safir Pty Ltd
- 29 June 2016 - Vision Rehoboth Pty Ltd
- 27 June 2016 - ToKorea Pty Ltd
- 9 June 2016 - Forex Sydney Pty Ltd
- 9 June 2016 - Korea Pty. Ltd
- 12 April 2016 - Yousif Murad
- 23 March 2016 - Narinder Singh (trading as Star Link Travel)
- 18 March 2016 - Marco Traiding Pty Ltd
- 27 January 2016 - Oakwood Sydney Pty Ltd
- 28 September 2015 - Sinoaust Pty Ltd
- 26 August 2015 - Estefa Milka Honores (American Cash Service)
- 5 May 2015 - FNF First National Finance Pty Ltd
- 3 February 2015 - Billion Trend Forex Pty Ltd
- 3 February 2015 - Moazo Pty Ltd
- 17 December 2014 - Ocean Pass Finance Pty Ltd
- 20 November 2014 - AVSForex Pty Ltd
- 10 November 2014 - Bisotel Rieh Pty Ltd
- 8 October 2014 - S K Trading (NSW) Pty Ltd
- 14 July 2014 - KMT Sydney Pty Ltd
- 14 April 2014 - Fast Exchange Pty Ltd
Suspension of registration of remittance service providers
- 5 April 2018 - Wiky Australia Pty Ltd
- 29 August 2016 - Mujtaba Musawi
- 29 July 2016 - Mujtaba Musawi
- 15 June 2016 - Mujtaba Musawi
- 15 June 2016 - SMX Services Pty Ltd
- 15 June 2016 - Safir Pty Ltd (independent remittance provider)
- 15 June 2016 - Safir Pty Ltd (remittance network provider)
- 30 May 2016 - Vision Rehoboth Pty Ltd (trading as City Kowon)
- 11 May 2016 - Forex Sydney Pty Ltd
- 11 May 2016 - ToKorea Pty Ltd
- 11 May 2016 - Korea Pty Ltd
- 15 December 2015 - Narinder Singh (trading as Star Link Travel)
Refusal to renew the registration of remittance service providers
- 29 July 2016 - Safir Pty Ltd (independent remittance provider)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.