Request removal from AUSTRAC roll or registers
You must apply to remove your business or organisation from AUSTRAC’s roll or registers if:
- you have stopped providing designated services
- you are unlikely to provide designated services again in the future
- you don’t have any outstanding reporting obligations.
If you are a motor vehicle dealer or solicitor no longer offering services you can use this process to close your AUSTRAC account.
You can apply to remove your business or organisation through AUSTRAC Online.
- Log in to AUSTRAC Online.
- Select the applicable removal form via the Business Profile tab under the My Business page.
- Complete the form and click Submit.
Once we receive the form we will process your request.
We will notify you in writing when your request is processed and you have been removed from the roll or register, or your account has been closed.
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.