List of written notices to appoint an external auditor
We can require a reporting entity to appoint an external auditor if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the reporting entity:
- has not taken – or is not taking – appropriate action to identify, mitigate and manage the ML/TF risk its business or organisation may reasonably face
- has not complied with AML/CTF law.
You can find out more about the consequences of not complying.
We publish these notices in the interests of transparency and accountability.
- Sportsbet Pty Ltd (PDF, 302KB)
- Hillside (Australia New Media) Pty Limited (PDF, 282KB)
- Gold Corporation Pty Ltd (PDF, 390KB)
- Bell Potter Capital Limited (PDF, 295KB)
- Bell Potter Securities Limited (PDF, 295KB)
- Third Party Platform Pty Ltd (PDF, 297KB)
- PayPal Australia Pty Ltd (Amendment of Notice) (PDF, 248KB)
- PayPal Australia Pty Limited (PDF, 660KB)
- Afterpay Pty Ltd (PDF, 45KB)
- A2Z Communication Pty Limited (PDF, 61KB)
- George Thomas Hotels Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
- Argos Investments Pty Ltd. (PDF, 54KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Bradbury) Pty Ltd.(PDF, 59KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Campsie) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 60KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Hurstville) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 60KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Madison) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (QLD) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.
Last updated: 3 Nov 2022
Page ID: 171