List of written notices to appoint an external auditor
We can require a reporting entity to appoint an external auditor if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the reporting entity:
- has not taken – or is not taking – appropriate action to identify, mitigate and manage the ML/TF risk its business or organisation may reasonably face
- has not complied with AML/CTF law.
You can find out more about the consequences of not complying.
We can publish these notices in the interests of transparency and accountability.
- Afterpay Pty Ltd (PDF, 45KB)
- A2Z Communication Pty Limited (PDF, 61KB)
- George Thomas Hotels Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
- Argos Investments Pty Ltd. (PDF, 54KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Bradbury) Pty Ltd.(PDF, 59KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Campsie) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 60KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Hurstville) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 60KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (Madison) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
- George Thomas Hotels (QLD) Pty Ltd. (PDF, 58KB)
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.