One of our obligations as an Australian Government agency is to communicate important aspects of how we operate. This transparency helps foster trust, confidence and willing compliance from those we regulate and the public.
Under Senate Continuing Order No. 12, all Australian Government agencies must produce an indexed list of file titles every six months, for tabling before Parliament. We are required to publish these on our website.
The file lists do not include:
- files transferred to National Archives of Australia
- case related files
- files essentially related to the internal administration of the agency
- Cabinet related documents.
2020 file lists
- List of files 1 January to 30 June 2020 (Word, 416KB)
- List of files 1 January to 30 June 2020 (PDF, 170KB)
2019 file lists
The content on this website is general and is not legal advice. Before you make a decision or take a particular action based on the content on this website, you should check its accuracy, completeness, currency and relevance for your purposes. You may wish to seek independent professional advice.