Big changes are coming to AUSTRAC Online
Over the next four years the System Transformation Program will bring substantial changes to AUSTRAC Online, transforming the way regulated entities interact and report to AUSTRAC.
These changes include a modern and intuitive user interface, ensuring the platform is tailored for different industries and portal access on multiple platforms, including mobile devices.
Your feedback about AUSTRAC Online
Earlier this year we established a Customer Advisory Group (CAG), made up of businesses from a cross-section of industries, sizes and complexities. In June 2021, CAG members were given the opportunity to provide feedback about what works and what needs improvement in AUSTRAC Online.
Improvements for reporting and customer management functions
Over the next four years the Program will transform all aspects of transaction reporting to:
- introduce high-speed channels for file uploads
- introduce a dashboard, which will provide you with:
- feedback on submitted transaction reports
- access to submitted transaction reports and the ability to make corrections to these reports
- ensure transaction reports can be used effectively by all industries and scenarios, by reviewing the design and structure.
The Program will also make changes to customer management functions, including:
- streamlined enrolment and registration processes
- a modern contact management capability
- a secure environment for:
- access to relevant guidance information
- formal notices and the ability to upload responses.
If you have any questions or would like to participate in the CAG to help shape the future of AUSTRAC Online, email firstname.lastname@example.org.