It’s time to submit your 2021 compliance report – get started today
You can submit your 2021 compliance report from 1 January to 31 March 2022.
The report covers important areas of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) and helps us to understand how you have been complying with your obligations over the year, and where you may need additional support or guidance.
Find more information about the compliance report.
How to submit your report
To make sure you’re set up to submit your report, log in to AUSTRAC Online, make sure you have administrator access, and check your details are up to date including:
- compliance officer details
- business address
- contact email or phone number
- designated services provided.
If you can’t complete and submit your report all in one session, you can save your work and return to it later.
Who needs to submit a report
Most businesses need to complete a report, however there are some exemptions. You don’t need to submit a compliance report if your business is one of the following:
- A gaming venue with a licence for 15 electronic gaming machines or less and you don’t provide any other designated services.
- An affiliate of a remittance network provider and you don’t provide any other designated services.
- An Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) holder where you arrange designated services for customers rather than providing designated services yourself.
Find out more about exemptions from AML/CTF obligations.
Penalties for not submitting a report
If you don’t submit your compliance report by 31 March, AUSTRAC can take enforcement action such as issuing a remedial direction, and/or an infringement notice in the amount of $2,664, or $13,320 if you are a body corporate. Find out more about the consequences of not complying.
If you can’t find the information you need about the compliance report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need an urgent response call the AUSTRAC Contact centre on 1300 021 037.