AUSTRAC’s System Transformation Program update
AUSTRAC continues work to develop a modernised AUSTRAC Online through its Reporting Entity System Transformation (REST) program.
This year we have been continuing to support reporting entities (REs) impacted by changes to SWIFT messaging by:
- developing and releasing into training the beta version 1.0 of our new XML reporting functionality. This version will support the upload of IFTI-E reports in XML and ZIP formats through a new user interface, and a new API for increased transaction report submission capacity
- engaging a small number of REs in our first ever test working group to conduct user acceptance testing on the beta version 1.0 system functionality
- drafting and finalising our new IFTI-E v2.0 schema to enable IFTI-E reporting in the ISO 20022 format
- hosting our second ISO 20022 drop in Q and A session where we demonstrated the beta version 1.0 system solution and answered questions from affected REs about ISO 20022.
This year we also commenced development of a new customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The CRM will give AUSTRAC a more complete view of RE interactions with us and help us develop enhanced self-service capabilities for REs in AUSTRAC Online.
We are also planning upcoming sessions and surveys for our Customer Advisory Group (CAG) members. These include:
- streamlining the RE enrolment and registration processes
- threshold transaction reports review
- suspicious matter reports review
- single and multiple data entry optimisation.
If you would like to be a member of the CAG, email email@example.com. You will be notified of upcoming opportunities to participate in REST workshops and surveys.