AUSTRAC compliance guide
The AUSTRAC compliance guide consolidates a range of AUSTRAC guidance material and replaces the AUSTRAC regulatory guide.
Please use the links below to access individual chapters of the AUSTRAC compliance guide.
The information contained in this document is intended to provide only a summary and general overview on these matters. It is not intended to be comprehensive. It does not constitute nor should it be treated as legal advice or opinions. The Commonwealth accepts no liability for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on this publication. AUSTRAC recommends that independent professional advice be sought.
© Copyright Commonwealth of Australia
- Chapter 1 - About the AUSTRAC compliance guide
- Chapter 2 - Designated services
- Chapter 3 - Designated business groups
- Chapter 4 - Enrolment requirements
- Chapter 5 - Remitter registration requirements
- Chapter 6 - AML/CTF programs
- Chapter 7 - AML/CTF reporting obligations
- Chapter 8 - AML/CTF record-keeping obligations
- Chapter 9 - Exemptions from obligations under the AML/CTF Act
- Chapter 10 - Financial Transaction Reports Act
- Ready reckoner
- Updates to the AUSTRAC Compliance guide
- Enrolment and remitter registration
- Obligations and compliance
- Important information for industry
- AUSTRAC Online
- Consultation with industry
- Exemptions and modifications
- AUSTRAC industry contribution