What is AUSTRAC Online?
AUSTRAC provides an internet-based system called AUSTRAC Online designed to assist businesses with their regulatory obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act) and the Financial Transaction Reports Act 1988 (FTR Act).
What does AUSTRAC Online do?
AUSTRAC Online enables you to create your own AUSTRAC Online business account which:
- allows for the electronic submission of transaction reports
- provides an electronic means to enrol businesses on the Reporting Entities Roll
- provides a mechanism for you to submit an application for registration as a remittance network provider, an affiliate of a remittance network provider and an independent remittance dealer
- enables you to view and maintain your own information as held by AUSTRAC
- provides a secure system enabling the protection of confidential information
- allows for electronic submission of the AML/CTF compliance report
- assists AUSTRAC to support industry by better understanding the regulated population.
Who can use AUSTRAC Online?
AUSTRAC Online is available if you have AML/CTF Act and/or FTR Act obligations. To create an AUSTRAC Online business account, enrol or register please visit the Enrolment and registration page of the AUSTRAC website.
Need further assistance?
For help regarding AUSTRAC Online, or your obligations under the AML/CTF Act and FTR Act, contact the AUSTRAC Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 021 037 (a local call within Australia).
For further information about AO please read the AUSTRAC Online FAQs.
AUSTRAC Online user guide
AUSTRAC Online user guide (Word, 2.6MB)
AUSTRAC Online user guide (PDF, 2.9MB)