Industry specific guides
AUSTRAC business profile form explanatory guide
AUSTRAC has released the AUSTRAC business profile form explanatory guide (explanatory guide) to assist entities with using the AUSTRAC business profile form (the form).
The form is used by entities to complete their enrolment and registration applications under the new requirements which commenced from 1 November 2011.
The explanatory guide:
- is designed to assist entities with answering the questions on the form
- includes two checklists detailing the information entities require to enrol or register with AUSTRAC. These checklists are found at Appendix A (information required for enrolment) and Appendix B (information required for registration).
- Enrolment and remitter registration
- Obligations and compliance
- Important information for industry
- AUSTRAC Online
- Consultation with industry
- Exemptions and modifications
- AUSTRAC industry contribution